Leave the bright lights of London behind and head to a spa town known for its natural hot springs and 18th-century Georgian architecture. After a smooth ride in your BMW i3, you and your guest can melt away any remaining tension inside a cedar wood hot tub and barrel sauna. Both of you will receive a results-driven treatment from ila or Natura Bissé and will be invited to kick back beside a flickering fire with a glass of bubbles.
The lucky winner will be able to pick up their BMW i3 from BMW i Park Lane, the UK’s flagship BMW i centre on Thursday or Sunday. They will be shown all of the best features of the BMW i3 so they can experience electric driving at its finest. The new BMW i3 combines electric mobility with class-leading driving dynamics. This car is so radically different that BMW had to build a new sustainable factory to develop it!
For your chance to win this, let’s face it, epic prize, simply follow @bmwi and @no15gp and leave us a comment on DOSE telling us why you think you deserve a spa break. The winner will be announced on 10 June 2018.
Terms & Conditions
The prize is only available on Thursday or Sunday night.
The winner and their guest will each receive a spa treatment during their stay and this should be booked, subject to availability, when booking the overnight stay (please note that this prize may be taken subject to availability before 30th November 2018 and is not available over a bank holiday weekend).
1. This competition is open to residents of the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the United Kingdom. The winner will need to possess a full UK driving license. The winner will need to organise the loan of the BMW i3 with BMW Park Lane directly and the loan of the car is subject to status and availability.
2. Employees and their immediate families of BMW Park Lane and associated companies, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household, no bulk or third-party entries.
3. BMW Park Lane does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received, or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
4. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
5. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
6. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
BMW i3 Loan Car Terms:
7. The vehicle can only be used for journeys within mainland United Kingdom.
8. The winner must have held a valid UK driving license for a minimum of 2 years with no serious convictions and no more than 6 points on the license, and must provide the driving license ahead of vehicle collection in order for BMW Park Lane to organise insurance.
9. The BMW vehicle will be provided on a loan basis. The loan of the BMW vehicle is subject to a separate loan agreement and the BMW Loan Car Terms. The winner must agree to these terms before taking possession of the vehicle. Key Loan Car Terms excerpt: the car may only be driven by the winner, only for private use excluding:
• Commuting and travelling sales and not for any form of racing; the winner is responsible for any fines, congestion or other charges arising from use of the car and for any damage arising from his failure to take reasonable care
• The car is insured subject to an insurance excess of £500 for each and every claim under £5,000; £1000 for each and every claim in excess of £5,000.
• Please note these excesses are in addition to any amount payable as a result of misfuelling and / or engine damage due to navigating through flooded areas.
• For clarity in such instances an additional excess to the value of 10% of the repair costs will be charged. Insurance does not cover personal belongings.
• BMW Park Lane has the right to refuse permission to drive if driving offences/disqualifications have occurred or if BMW Park Lane otherwise considers driver is unfit to drive.