As Hippocrates said… ‘everything in excess is opposed to nature’. A philosophy that is at the heart of every F Zeen Retreat, and resonates rather well with us too…
Find out the true meaning of this phrase during a 5 night stay in Kefalonia (4th – 9th May 2017). A beautiful Greek island known for its rugged scenery, rural charm, gentle beaches and dramatic islets.
Spend your days mastering the art of balance through a combination of relaxation, delicious nutritious food and one-to-one support from fitness, mindfulness, nutrition and yoga specialists. Your nights… soaking up the Greek culture, exploring the historic fishing town of Fiskardo and the elegant palm-lined promenades of Argostoli.
Located at the luxurious F Zeen Retreat hotel on the Lourdas beachfront, where the turquoise mediterranean sea is a natural extension of the hotel.
This is an adults only resort focused on relaxation and privacy and allows anyone with children to have a true ‘child free’ experience (heave sigh of relief).
• Accommodation for 5 nights
• All food and non alcoholic beverages for the duration
• Daily Group Fitness Session
• Daily nutrition presentation
• Two personal training sessions with Arron
• A one-to-one nutrition support session with Caroline
• Two Yoga sessions with Anastasia
• Two evening meditation sessions (optional)
• Nutrition, wellbeing and fitness support during the retreat
• One complimentary massage
• One complimentary paddle boarding session
• Transfers to and from Kefalonia airport to your retreat – F Zeen Retreat hotel
Visit the F Zeen website for more information