Mindful Chef Harissa salmon, potato fries & sun-dried tomato
With crisp fries, Italian herbs and healthy, sustainably sourced salmon, you won’t be able to resist this Mindful Chef Harissa salmon recipe…
Mindful Chef Harissa Salmon recipe
120g coconut yoghurt
180g cherry tomatoes
2 baby cucumbers
2 tbsp Belazu sundried tomato paste
2 tbsp oil
2 tsp dried Italian herbs
2 tsp honey
2 tsp rose harissa paste
4 x 130g sustainably sourced salmon fillet (skin off)
800g large white potatoes
551 calories • 41g carbs • 29g fat • 34g protein
Prep time: 15 mins
1. Preheat the oven to 220C / gas mark 7.
2. Leaving the skin on, cut the potatoes into fries. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the fries on the tray, drizzle with 1 tbsp oil, just half the Italian herbs and season with sea salt and black pepper. Place in the oven for 25 mins until turning golden.
3. To make the marinade; in a small bowl add half of the coconut yoghurt, the juice of half the lemon, 1 tsp harissa, the honey, the remaining dried Italian herbs then season with sea salt and black pepper. Mix together.
4. Line a second baking tray with parchment paper and place the salmon fillets onto the tray, evenly spoon over the marinade. Place in the oven for the last 10-12 mins of the fries cooking time.
5. Meanwhile, to make the sundried tomato dip; add the remaining coconut yoghurt to a small bowl with the sundried tomato paste, the remaining harissa and season with sea salt and black pepper.
6. To make the salad; cut the cherry tomatoes in half, slice the cucumber in half lengthways then thinly slice. Place the rocket into a bowl, sprinkle over the cucumber and the cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and a squeeze of lemon juice.
7. To serve, place the salmon onto four warm plates alongside the potato fries, cucumber and tomato salad and with the sundried tomato dip.
Recipe for two people, halve the ingredients for one person. Get all of the above ingredients delivered to your door. Visit the Mindful Chef website to order your recipe box today.
Get your weekly DOSE fix here: SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER