We know about the importance of hydration during exercise. But what if you could pack in the antioxidants with the H20 and crank up your metabolism in the process? It may be time to rethink your workout drink.
Believe it or not, drinking green tea during exercise, will not only improve muscular endurance but will help your body to burn fat – especially when served chilled. Studies show that icing your beverage can raise your metabolic rate by up to 30%.
To put it to the test, the herbal experts at Pukka have teamed up with London’s hottest new studio, Sweat IT, to deliver a workout fuelled by oolong, cinnamon, ginger and fennel to ignite your inner fire.
Oolong works on calorie burning, Cinnamon controls blood sugar and improves insulin sensitivity, Triphala, Ginger and Fennel relieve bloating, while Matcha cranks up the metabolic rate.
This multi-tasking brew might be just the training partner you need.
Experience for yourself on Tuesday 15th May 2018. Choose between a 6pm or 7pm class. For only£7, guests will be treated to:
– 50-minute class with high-intensity intervals on treadmills, strength work on a functional rig, weights and power bands.
– 15-minute talk about the health benefits of herbs and tea tasting with Pukka
– Lean Matcha Green tea (which can be drunk hot as a normal tea, or cold-brew as a refreshing pre-or post-workout drink)
– Goody bag worth £50 including goodies from REN, Living Proof and Pukka.
– Access to lockers, luxury changing areas & complimentary towels.