Win a stay at Sea Containers with dinner, drinks & spa treatment worth £600
DOSE has partnered with Sea Containers London in Southbank, to offer you the ultimate staycation package. Enjoy dinner, cocktails an overnight stay and a spa treatment the morning after. A prize worth £600.
Start your stay at the Sea Containers restaurant along the River Thames. Feast on seasonal sharing plates such as Ceviche Tacos, Padron Peppers and Crab on Sourdough and your choice of main and dessert. Afterwards, head to the Lyaness cocktail bar for a nightcap before slipping off to bed.
Enjoy an overnight stay with a friend in a riverside room with custom designed furniture by designer Tom Dixon, rainfall showers in the stunning marble bathrooms and unparalleled views of London from the wall-to-wall windows.
The next morning, pay a visit to the recently reopened agua spa for a personalised massage treatment. Using products by Dr Jackson, your massage will incorporate deep tissue, sports and myofascial techniques as well as Thai stretching. A full body treatment that works the legs, back, shoulders, neck and scalp, using a muscle salve and magnesium – pure heaven.
This is the ultimate staycation package for healthy hedonists seeking some R&R in the heart of the city. The only problem? You will never want to leave.
For your choice to win, choose the correct answer:
This competition has ended.
Visit the Sea Containers website
– The winner will be announced on 10th October 2020
– Valid for stays from 3rd November 2020 until 31st January 2021.
– Not valid for Saturday night stays. Not valid for NYE, Christmas day and Boxing day.
– Subject to availability and opening times of the hotel facilities, non-refundable, non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
– Any additional agua London treatments, or additional food and beverage items not included in the above will be charged as normal.
– Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
– Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Get your weekly DOSE fix here: SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER