See that attractive stranger, immaculately dressed with his pearly white smile, charming the socks off everyone around him? If so, you’ve probably spotted a Libra man!
Naturally, a whole natal chart paints a better picture of each individual, but if there’s one thing Libra absolutely oozes, it’s charm.
This is a sign that values harmony, balance, and beauty. His ruling planet is Venus, and she is the planet of love and peace. The Libra man exudes a certain type of charm that others find simply irresistible.
Few can resist the Libra man when he chooses to turn it on. So, what more can we learn about him?
Overview of Libra Man
|Aspect||Libra Man Description|
|Personality||Charming, diplomatic, and a natural peacemaker; values harmony|
|Characteristics||Balanced, sociable, and a lover of beauty and aesthetics|
|Traits||Considerate, fair-minded, and sometimes indecisive|
|Love||Seeks harmonious and balanced relationships; values partnership|
|In Relationships||Romantic and attentive; appreciates a partner who values fairness|
|Career and Ambition||Excellent mediator and team player; excels in roles that require diplomacy|
|Friendship||Sociable and charming; enjoys social gatherings and cultural experiences|
|Communication Styles||Diplomatic and tactful; values harmony in conversations|
|Challenges||Indecisiveness, avoidance of conflict, and occasional indecisiveness|
|Strengths||Creativity, fairness, and a strong sense of justice|
|Weaknesses||Tendency to be overly compromising or indecisive|
|Spiritual Symbolism||The Scales – representing balance, fairness, and equilibrium|
|Life Path Number||Resonates with the number 6, representing harmony, balance, and Venus-driven charm|
|Angel Number||222 – signifying balance, cooperation, and partnerships, mirroring Libra’s love for harmony|
|Tarot Card||Justice – symbolizing fairness, balance, and impartiality; Libra is ruled by Venus, which emphasizes the card’s focus on beauty and equilibrium|
What is Our Libra Man Like as a Person?
He’s a cardinal air sign, which means he is a born leader. Cardinal is all about leadership. But whereas a sign like Aries (also a cardinal sign) expresses their leadership with a sort of roaring feisty passion (think William Wallace in Braveheart), Libra takes a more diplomatic approach and uses a winning smile to achieve his victories (think former British Prime Minister, David Cameron, himself a double Libran – Libra sun and Libra rising!) In fact, many Librans become politicians or social justice warriors because of their innate desire for balance.
Your typical Libra man possesses an unending well of charm, a deep appreciation for beauty, and seeks harmony in all areas of his life.
One thing, though – he absolutely cannot stand confrontation and will do anything to avoid it. This can present problems as it means he can come across as two-faced without intending to.
He has a way with words, and it is one of the first things you will notice about the Libra man. As someone who loves beauty in all forms – both inner and outer beauty – this man loves to be in beautiful surroundings with a beautiful person enjoying delicious food. He has a love for the finer things in life!
Don’t be fooled, though. Behind his graceful and charming appearance lies a powerful desire for justice and equality. As soon as there’s a topic that activates this quality in him, he is one of the first to stand up and make his voice heard.
The Libra Man is graceful, charming, and diplomatic, with a powerful desire for equality and justice. He has a love of beauty and harmony but will do anything to avoid confrontation!
What Kind of Personality Does the Libra Man Have?
One thing you can be sure about with regard to the Libra man is that you will feel at ease in his company.
Remember, this man has oodles of Venusian energy! What does Venusian energy look like? Harmony, peace, love, equality – all the things that bring good vibes. So when you’re in the company of a Libra man, you’ll feel immediately relaxed.
Unless, of course, something is bothering him, which is when he may become evasive or have you questioning if you’ve done something wrong. Usually, you haven’t. It’s just that wherever there is disharmony, there is a jittery Libra man!
Charismatic, diplomatic, fair, sociable, and indecisive are some key Libra qualities. Libra is often blessed with attractiveness. Even if the Libra man isn’t traditionally handsome, there will just be something about him that you can’t help but find attractive!
One of the Libra man’s biggest flaws is that in his quest for harmony, he tends to try to keep everyone happy. So when he finds himself juggling several things, people, or situations at once, it can result in calamitous outcomes once everyone finds out that things weren’t quite what they seemed.
This is one of the Libra man’s biggest life lessons – he has to find a way to maintain harmony while maintaining the truth as well!
You’ll be charmed to bits by the Libra man, who cares a great deal about achieving balance in all areas of life. However, his desire to please everyone can result in some difficult situations that he struggles to untangle himself from!
So what are some of the positive and negative traits of our Libra man?
Libra Man Positive Traits
- Charming: It goes without saying, really. If you know a Libra man, then you know a charmer. He can talk his way through anyone and anything – a smooth operator, as they say. There is almost a musicality to their tone, which others find endearing. Having said that, when this charm is used for selfish or manipulative reasons, the positive aspect of this quality turns on its head.
- Diplomatic: Another positive quality of the Libra man is that he has amazing diplomatic skills. The Libra man instinctively knows tact can be much more effective than force, and he uses this effortlessly in many areas of his life.
- An Eye for Beauty: He knows what looks pleasing and what doesn’t. Having a Libra man around the house is quite something because he can turn a drab room into a beautiful, enticing living space!
- Strong Sense of Justice: The Libra man genuinely cares about equality and does not like injustice at all. He also strongly feels that a partnership should be equal, and he exhibits fairness in both his working and romantic relationships.
- Romantic: Ahhh! The Libra man is very romantic indeed. He is the type to wine and dine you, sweep you off your feet, and plan that romantic getaway that you have been yearning to go to.
Libra Man Bad Traits
- Indecisive: Don’t expect any quick decisions from this man! If you make a decision to go out to eat for dinner, you can look forward to an hour or so of him trying to decide where to go. Then you can look forward to him mulling for ages over what to order from the menu! And if it’s a commitment you’re after and he’s the non-committal type – beware, this man can hop from one decision to the next the way a frog jumps from one pond leaf to another!
- Hesitant: Concerned about making the wrong move, the Libra man can struggle with expressing himself and letting you know where he stands. This can be frustrating for those who are looking for a straight answer.
- People-pleaser: The Libra man is a straight-up people-pleaser. He’ll say yes and mean no, and it’s only afterward that you realize what happened. The Libra man is considerate of other people’s feelings but sometimes veers into pure people-pleasing, and because of this, he can come across as deceptive.
- Superficial: A Libra man who has not learned to harness his gifts for the greater good of himself and others can come across as superficial and shallow. He may seem vain and intolerant. He may place too much value on material things at the expense of his spiritual side.
What Type of Career Suits the Libra Man?
Anything where his diplomacy and charm can be put to good use! Don’t expect to find this man in a mundane job that requires very little thought. This is why the Libra man will often find himself involved in politics, activism, corporations, and anything that requires building bridges with others.
He is brilliant at roles that involve negotiation. He can find himself working in the police or armed forces where careful thought is required. When the Libra man feels passionately about something, he will put his heart and soul into it.
As this man values harmony, colleagues love being around him because if a dispute breaks out, he is the first to attempt to promote peace and understanding. Others admire him as a leader for his ability to see all sides of the situation.
An excellent diplomat and negotiator, the Libra man excels in areas of politics, activism, and business where his tact and leadership qualities can be put to good use.
What is He Like in Love & Relationships?
Let’s just say if it’s romance and candlelit dinners you’re after, this is the man for you! The Libra man is a true romantic. Venus runs through his veins, and this man knows how to create an unforgettable night filled with butterflies and passion!
The Libra man believes in fairness in relationships. He is happiest when he feels he has an equal partner. Dominance or submission does not appeal to him.
He is very considerate of the feelings of his partner, and his innate sensitivity makes him an excellent listener. He appreciates someone who takes care of themselves and their home, and he has a special liking for tasty meals!
Problems can arise when this man can’t make up his mind. This can be frustrating for his partner. Open communication can be difficult for him if he thinks conflict will arise, and he will instead do everything in his power to avoid it.
As a partner, he is loving, considerate, sensitive, and fair despite his indecisive qualities.
What is he Like Between the Sheets?
This is no “wham-bam-thank-you-mam!” type of man! The Libra man oozes sensuality, and he knows what he is doing between the sheets.
True to his sign, the Libra man is a real give-and-take kind of guy. He wants to pleasure you as much as he wants you to pleasure him. You will know a Libra man because he has a genuine need to satisfy your desires.
He is a romantic by nature, and this extends to the bedroom. Whip out the champagne and spread the rose petals on the bed – this Libra man is going to make it a night to remember!
Overall, the Libra man’s sexual style is passionate, considerate, sensual, and erotic. Bring on the Marvin Gaye!
5 Signs a Libra Man is in Love With You
Wondering if your Libra man is in love with you? Read on to find out!
- Listens attentively: A Libra man in love is genuinely interested in what you have to say. He can hear you talk for hours because everything about you fascinates him.
- Deeply romantic: Romantic surprises, candlelit dinners, flowers arriving unexpectedly at your home. This man is in lurve!
- Prioritises you: He makes a big effort to prioritise you and make sure that you know how special and important you are to him.
- Loyal: A Libra man who is not in love can be fickle, but a Libra man in love is as loyal as they come. They feel bound to you and expect you to have the same loyalty for them, too.
- Highly supportive: A Libra man who is in love will support your goals and aspirations. Want to run your own business? He’s right there beside you. Want to take a trip to Bali for two weeks? He’ll make it happen. Want to go back to college and get a degree? He’ll work things out.
Libra Man Likes and Dislikes
So what kind of stuff does our Libra man like, and what gets his backup?
- Harmony: The Libra man loves a peaceful environment. A partner screaming in his face or loud music that he can’t bear is the best way to send him packing!
- Beauty: True to his Venusian nature, this man loves beauty. Beautiful scenery, beautiful art, beautiful people, beautiful objects. They delight his senses and bring meaning to his life.
- Social Gatherings: He’s a real social butterfly, this one. Sometimes, his penchant for socializing can come across as flirty, but don’t worry – this is just the Libra man’s natural style!
- Intellectual Conversations: He’s an air sign, and intellectual conversation is important to him. Wow, him with your knowledge about far-flung places or your philosophy about social justice.
- Conflict: The Libra man cannot bear confrontation, so if you want to get through to him, approach him in a calm, diplomatic way – pretty much in his own style!
- Injustice: Human, animal, or tree, this man cannot stand injustice when it is inflicted upon another. Few things make him angry, but this is one of them, and it is the one thing that will prompt him toward conflict and not away from it.
- Rudeness: He cannot stand rudeness, bad manners, or loud arguments. The Libra man is refined, and there is an elegance to him. This type of behaviour gets under his skin.
Our charming Libra man has the best of both worlds. After all, he is represented by the scales, and when the scales are balanced, we have a well-rounded, amiable man with a desire for peace, harmony, and fairness.
When our Libra man is off-balance, we find someone hesitant and often deceptive in nature who lacks direction and may use his innate charms for selfish purposes. Therefore, the Libra man needs to undergo intense self-awareness to gain a good idea of who he really is.
The Libra man can learn a lot from his opposite sign, Aries. Libra cares a lot about what other people think and is always thinking of the “we” – when he overthinks about the “we,” this is when people-pleasing starts to come in and leads him to a web he can’t get out of.
Aries doesn’t give a damn about the “we” and tends to think of the “me.” There is a healthy type of selfishness that Libra needs to learn. Libra’s need to please others can sometimes result in him being a doormat. But when absorbing some of that Aries energy, he learns how to place boundaries and harness his gifts for the greater good. This is when we see the Libra man at his best – and what a man he is!
Iberia Tor is an astrologer, Tarot reader, crystal enthusiast and follower of the lunar phases. Nestled in the heart of the West Country, England, she loves to share her knowledge of all things esoteric and help guide others as we move forward into a new era.